Monday 27 June 2011

I am a Money Magnet

I have been eagerly awaiting for the materialization of my affirmation since the start of the program on Saturday. After seeing numerous hands go up in class telling tales of business opportunities and receiving calls from people that wanted to settle debts, I laid there asking myself "When is mine coming? Am I doing it right?".

The Affirmation: "I am a Money Magnet. I am excited to attract money all the time."

I just kept saying this, over and over and over again(ok, you get my point). Nothing happened within the first 6 hours, nothing in the next 12 hours, nothing again at the 24 hour mark.
It took a full 48 hours but it sure did materialize, a double whammy was what happened.

I have been trying to get back some money from a friend over the past couple of months but due to work schedules, it was always impossible to meet up. It was either I was working or my friend was working, we never had the chance to meet up after numerous attempts.

The affirmation taught by Mr.Karthigesu made this impossible feat possible. Out of the blues, my friend turns up at my workplace, pays off the money he owes and then the IMPOSSIBLE happens. He tells me that he is in contact with an investor that is looking to venture into the food business in Malaysia. Sum of investment can range between RM 200,000 - RM 500,000. BINGO !!!! Light bulbs started going off all over the place.

Moral of the story... have faith that good things will happen and indeed they will. You will attract into your life whatever you give Focus, Attention and Energy.

" I am a Money Magnet. I am excited to attract money all the time. "

p/s: Wonder how the story ends? Stay tuned :)


~Published by FabianKB

No comments:

Post a Comment